1.1. Product warranty period
All TRI Luc MASTER products officially distributed by Viet Technology Co., Ltd in Vietnam market will be warranted according to the following regulations:
The warranty period is confirmed based on the electronic warranty activation information; or rely on the warranty period checking tools of Viet Technology Co., Ltd; or by proof of purchase.
1.2. Warranty conditions fully meet the following 3 conditions:
– The product is officially distributed by Viet Technology Co., Ltd.
– Technical defects that need to be repaired arise within the warranty period.
– Products are not covered by the warranty.
1.3. Cases outside the scope of warranty
The following cases are not covered by the warranty:
– Product warranty expires.
– The product no longer carries the serial number or has torn the seal of Viet Technology Co., Ltd., the manufacturer (except for semi-liquidated products).
– Damage that is not caused by a manufacturing defect or is not caused by the components that make up the product itself.
– Products that are changed or repaired are not covered by the warranty centers of Viet Technology Co., Ltd.
– The product is damaged due to normal wear and tear, not properly cleaned (including the outside, inside), not properly maintained and serviced, infested by insects, vermin, Using the wrong design, using the wrong voltage.
– Damage caused by natural disasters, accidents or arbitrarily installed, used in accordance with the manufacturer’s instructions (For example: There is a lightning strike, electric ignition or liquid inside the product; The product is cracked. , damaged by external forces; Transporting or maintaining the product according to instructions; Using the product in an environment that is too dirty, humid, high temperature; Having mold, rust, corrosion, oxidation… ).
– Damage to the product arising from use in combination with other non-genuine accessories, products, dependent devices, peripherals.
– No warranty for accessories such as: Adapter, controller, battery, cable, signal connector, promotional products included.
– Adding or removing accessories, components or other equipment on the product.
1.4. Warranty period for out-of-warranty replacement parts
The warranty period for replacement parts outside the warranty is applied as follows:
At the time of repair or replacement, the remaining warranty period of the product is more than three (03) months, the warranty period of the replacement parts is calculated according to the remaining warranty period of the product.
At the time of repair and replacement, the remaining warranty period of the product is less than three (03) months, the warranty period of the replacement parts applied is three (03) months.